- High School Chamber Music Competition
- Degree Requirements
- 2019-20 Scholarship Auditions
- Admission Requirements
- Contact Us
- Course Descriptions
- High School Choral Festival
- Mount Orchestra Festival
- Concerto Competition for High School Students
- Music Department Concert Series
- Music Department Ensembles
- Program Goals and Outcomes
- Music Courses Spring 2020
- Four-Year Academic Plan
- Music Opportunities for Non-Majors
Music Department Concert Series日本一本道a不卡免费
David Russell, Guitar
2020 Los Angeles International Guitar Series
Saturday, March 14
Mary Chapel, Chalon Campus
Mount Chorus & Singers
Friday, April 24, 2020
Doheny Mansion, Doheny Campus
For events at the Chalon campus, attendees may park in the Parking Structure. We recommended parking on levels 5 and 6.
Parking is available on Chester Place and in various parking lots for concerts held at the Doheny Mansion.
日本一本道a不卡免费Handicap parking spaces are available in the Circle, as well as the parking lot directly behind Mary Chapel.
Unless otherwise noted, all Music Department concerts have the following tickets prices:
No charge for MSMU faculty, staff, students
$10 general admission
$5 Seniors & Children
Tickets are available at the door 30 minutes before the start of each event.